How to Improve Facebook Farmville.com Video Lag Memory Use

Thảo luận trong 'Read Articles' bắt đầu bởi 12M@@, 25 Tháng một 2010.

1. 12M@@

12M@@ New Member

Now you maybe absolutely addicted to FarmVille, its like spending most of your day in front of the computer or if have a time plan, logging in ever 2 hours or so, depending on the seeds that you planted. Well no worries about that, its simply is the life of a good farmer.

Due to its popularity and because a lot of people were actually on Facebook, FarmVille became so popular a few days after it was released. And we are talking about those people who don't have updated computers but are still patiently waiting for their farms to load.

FarmVille has so many graphics and stuff that needs to load in order for you to start farming and if you computer is not that updated surely you'll be waiting for a couple of minutes before it can actually show you everything.

Now I won't advice you to look for any cheats because I know there are a lot of them that you can find, and I personally hate it because it spoils the enjoyment that players should have. And I already know about the fence formation so that your character doesn't follow you anywhere because I do this as well and it's not cheating, it's a strategy.

Aside from that, I also found a downloadable FarmVille application that could make your job easier as well, its called FarmVille Tools 2.0. FarmVille Tools is a FarmVille Cheats application to help you to harvest, plow and seed your crops in one click. With FarmVille Tools, you can harvest, plow and seed all crops in 3 seconds.

What's even great about this is that this tool has a mouse recorder which obviously records the movements and clicks of your mouse. This would mean that FarmVille tool will automatically harvest all those you have planted once they are ready to go and this would work even your computer is turned off.

Now don't just blame your connection for not being able to load it as fast as you want. Remember that your computer has to be maintained as well. Minimize your applications being used all at the same time. Make sure you are not doing so much as it will only slow everything down.

Some other things that you can do to help your computer perform well would be keeping your operating system software updated, check your hard drive for its available space, get rid of those spyware, clean out Add-on game files and always shut down your computer properly.

Source: http://buithixuan.info/posts/comput...ebook-farmville.com-video-lag-memory-use.html

Chia sẻ trang này